We have been so busy this semester we forgot to update our website! Here are a few highlights so far…
- Lesley Chow is awarded the NSF CAREER Award to support research and education related to 3D-printed biomaterials: Developing Spatially Organized Biomaterials to Engineer Complex Tissue Interfaces. Read more about it here.
- Diana Hammerstone and Sarah Boyer present their research projects at the 2020 MSE Undergraduate Research Symposium.
- Sareena Karim and Matthew Fainor submitted SEM micrographs of their scaffolds to the 2020 MSE Micrograph Competition. Matthew’s image “Sliced” won Best Undergraduate Micrograph. Congraulations, Matthew!
- Kelly Seims is officially a PhD candidate! Congratulations to Kelly on this key milestone!
- Natasha Hunt and Vaughan Kramer joined the lab!
- Natasha Hunt was awarded a Grants for Experiential Learning in Health (GELH) to support her research this summer developing enzyme-cleavable peptide-polymer conjugates. Congratulations to Natasha!
- Nate Yuchimiuk, Yaa Donkor, and Libby Andrews landed excited summer opportunities. Nate received an Iacocca International Internship in Israel, Yaa is headed to Japan, and Libby was accepted into the Pre-Med Summer Program at Abington Jefferson Health. Congrats!